The Adventures of the Mountain Kiddos!

Monday, October 8, 2007

WE ALL HAVE TO GROW UP SOMETIME

Lisa, Tammy and I are friends. For more than a dozen years. And now we are big girls with families and stunningly beautiful children. No, really, totally beautiful children abound in our presence.

Don't take my word for it. Have a look:



Lisa and Ryan, her youngest.



Tammy's daughter Emily and husband Steve.


Tammy's youngest, Meg. With a delicious sticky face!



My mom, Tammy, Meg and Steve's mom take a rest. Wrangling kids can be exhausting!



Lisa's older son Jack and Levi.


Oh, yeah. You know what time it is. That's right. It's hat time. Here is Emily in a sparkly cap.


Maddy looks hungry. Or something else. I'm not really sure what that look says.


Jack is under that football hat. I swear.

Ah, the old basketball and hoop hat. Slimming.


Is it Howdy Doody Time?

What's this?


Pizza Hat, DUH!

See what I mean? Beauty abounds. It's hard to be us. But, clearly, someone's gotta do it...