The Adventures of the Mountain Kiddos!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

THESE KIDS ARE BORING

OK, they aren't really. I am just saying that because I feel awful about not writing anything about them for so long.

There is actually a lot of news. For starters, Levi made a goal in his game last Saturday! He is the second person on his team to make a goal this season. He's the man!


We don't have any photos of that. Of course. But we do have a picture of Madigan's New Halloween costume!

This costume thing has been a bit of a complete nightmare. If you mention "Costumes Express" or any of their affiliate companies to me in passing conversation my head is likely to blow off. Just so you know.

Wednesday was an inspiration very late in the game. Guess who suggested it. Oh, that's right. Me.

Won't she look good? I think so too!

Also, my kids took some scary photos:




Maddy, with her best scary look!



Levi's giving it a shot.



Oh, this is better. I think the snot helps.

Watch out Halloween freaks! This year the Zamoras intend to bring the scary!

Mwaaahhhhh!